ACEC-MB Young Professionals Committee
To enhance the growth and advancement of the consulting engineering industry by supporting the development of Young Professionals.
1. Provide Young Professionals with a greater understanding of the consulting engineering business and ACEC Manitoba's role in it.
2. Provide Young Professionals with networking opportunities and venues to further develop their skills.
3. Advocate on behalf of Young Professionals to promote their interests within the consulting engineering industry.
4. Provide Young Professionals with opportunities to actively contribute to the consulting engineering industry and ACEC Manitoba.
6. Communicate and coordinate with other organizations to exchange ideas and find mutually beneficial opportunities.
Definition of a Young Professional
A Young Professional is defined as any employee of an ACEC-MB member firm who is under the age of 35 or who has up to 10 years of experience in his/her field.
If you’d like more information on the YPC, please contact our Chair, Owen Van Walleghem, at email@example.com